Fire by hand drill

Fire by hand drill

Thursday 19 May 2011

Army Bivvy bag

Hi,

Found my old bivvy bag. It has a drawstring closure which is not ideal but it is still cool.

I used this recently and it is still great after years of use. I actually upgraded to a rab one recently which is better but also 3 times the price.

I slept out in it for old times sake and it keept me dry in a constant drizzle.

My mate tried sleeping out in a bothy bag which was less than ideal but he survived and has now bought a bivvy. the big yellow bag is my rucksack, boots etc.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi.

I still use my old MOD bivvybag,My Wife put a zip at the front as i found it hard to get into,must be getting old.
We used an old NBC suit zip whix-ch works well as it has an inner and outer baffle.you can find mine on my blog if you want to check it out.

Take care .

John.

Good to see someone else using one.