Fire by hand drill

Fire by hand drill

Tuesday 5 February 2013

A mans pocket

I just emptied out my pockets.  Holy crap I carry a lot of stuff about. Most of these things are there by default. I see them somewhere and pick them up and stick them in my pocket. I dont actively decide to carry four methods to light fires or two knives, purely coincidence really.  I also work outside and have things for work too. Pens and measure tape. I do wander the woods a lot and I do light a lot of fires so it must be subconscious .

Here is a list

Wooly hat
Tape
Paracord
Pk70
Swiss army knife
Pens
Pencils
Dc3 sharpening stone
Torch
Firesteel
Whistle
Led light
Fenix torch
Paper receipts
Card from my daughter
Money
Wallet
Lighter
Matches
Storm proof lighter
Phone.not shown
Carabiner

I must empty my pockets more often.




Sent from Samsung Mobile on O2

1 comment:

Fimbulmyrk said...

Excellent post, and don´t worry, my pocket looks quite similar, with some knives extra;-).